Having listened to the requests of the international community of users of Wren:IDM, we have prepared step-by-step recipes (samples) demonstrating key Wren:IDM features. We have put them in a “Cookbook”. It is now possible to start with Wren:IDM easily.
We have prepared following “recipes”:
- sync ⚙️ – synchronize data between Wren:IDM and source / target systems
- workflow 📝 – create workflow with approval in Wren:IDM
- roles 🔐 – manage roles and assignment values
- endpoint 🗳️ – create custom REST API endpoint to execute custom business logic
- scheduler ⏱️ – schedule synchronization or script to be automatically triggered
- email 📧 – send email notification
Environment for each sample is defined through Docker Compose file. You need just one command to start relevant Docker containers, zero configuration needed. Samples are hosted in wrenidm-cookbook GitHub repository.
You can read more about the project on the Wren Security website and on the project GitHub. Wren:IDM forms an integral part of our Identity Management solutions for our commercial and government clients.