The third Devops course completed
For the third year in a row, we spent the autumn Monday evenings together with participants from Czechitas on the DevOps course(cs).
The course was led by our experienced colleague Robert, who went through Linux, Git and Docker with the participants over the course of ten weeks. We supplemented the theoretical foundation with many practical exercises that the participants can then build on.
For example, participants discovered that:
- reading errors makes sense and they’re there to help us
- working with Linux is a must-know
- there is no need to write everything manually every time – we want to automate
- versioning applications doesn’t have to be a science
- we know why it works… but also why it doesn’t
Since the course is online and participants join from different parts of the country, we didn’t hesitate to diversify the course with offline informal meetup, just like last year(cs).
Our cooperation with Czechitas will certainly not end with the end of the course. If you don’t want to miss the new courses, keep an eye on the Czechitas(cs) website.