Access Management (AM) serves as the portal to your digital services, safeguarding secure logins across all platforms, assessing user rights, and maintaining consistent access auditing. It’s akin to your company’s digital front desk, often providing users their first glimpse into your operations. Hence, it shapes key initial impressions based on its quality and organization. A robust AM system can foster a sense of welcoming, instill a feeling of security, and cultivate trust in your services.
Tired of disjointed user experiences with separate logins for each service? Worried about the challenge of instituting a single sign-on and authentication policy? Access management implementation is your sure-fire solution.
The Building Blocks of Access Management
Access Management extends beyond Single Sign-On (SSO), encompassing an entire ecosystem that assesses system policies. It includes also directory services or an access gateway, facilitating service integration with minimal disruption to applications. Essentially, it is a comprehensive system designed to streamline user access while maintaining the highest standards of security
- Authentication incl. MFA
- OAuth2, OIDC
- Single Sign-On
- Web Services Security
- Session management
- Password policies
- Access Control
- Replication, high availability
- Application Security and SSO
- API protection
- Oauth2/OIDC and SAML
- Transcription (HTTP) requests and responses
Authenticate users according to your rules
Guaranteed security and high availability
SSO in line with your corporate identity
Reliable integration environment for your suppliers
Easy integration with identity management
Compliance with mandatory regulations
What makes our approach unique
Our first step is always a comprehensive analysis of your existing systems, processes, and specific needs. This allows us to suggest an optimal solution tailored to meet your requirements, outlining a detailed implementation plan. This feasibility study is conducted independently, without obligation or commitment to the subsequent execution of the plan.
Complex access management projects
We not only design an ideal solution but also guide you throughout the entire implementation process or migration from an existing less-effective solution. The deployment of information systems is a delicate endeavor – we will ensure that access management does not give you any unpleasant surprises during the transition to production.
Our go-to solution is generally Wren:AM. However, we can customize a solution to your needs, for instance, using CAS or cloud services.
Maintenance and support
Our role doesn’t end with implementation. We pledge to deliver reliable operation, prompt troubleshooting, and constant functional checks of all systems. This ensures your peace of mind, knowing that all components are functioning as intended, without you needing to concern yourself with the intricacies of the operation.
Other services within Access Management
Access management is a broad topic, and we also address specific topics such as:
- Identity federations, such as NIA and eduID, allow you to integrate identity resources outside your organization. NIA is primarily known from eGovernment and eduID allows students to log into systems across public universities. Federations are also used among affiliated organizations, such as an insurance company and its parent bank.
- Multi-channel infrastructure – AM supports different communication/sales channels and different types of users at once, typically such as clients and sales representatives.
- LdapSync – In situations where information is dispersed across multiple directory services, synchronization becomes essential. We’ve developed LdapSync to streamline this process, specifically in scenarios requiring technical synchronization of data at the repository level.
- Taking over legacy OpenAM / OpenSSO projects – Despite no longer receiving support, these once-popular open-source systems are still operational in many production environments. We offer their migration to the technologically related Wren:AM system with subsequent support and maintenance.
Whether you are a small business or a global corporation, Orchitech delivers comprehensive, flexible, and scalable solutions tailored to meet your specific needs. Not only do we offer cutting-edge access management solutions, but our portfolio includes a wide range of related services, from identity management and directory services (LDAP) to single sign-on (SSO) to DevOps.
We deliver solutions with thorough analysis and a commitment to error-free performance. This is aided by rigorous configuration management, behavioral testing and aftercare in the form of preventive maintenance.